Thursday, May 10, 2018

Yard Art and Spring Flowers

I must admit I'm a yard art junkie. I love decorating for Spring almost as much as I love decorating for Christmas.
I've got porch railing planters, bicycle planters, bird bath, hummingbird feeder and various other planters full of petunias, my favorite Spring and summer time flower.
My back porch has this cute lady bug that hangs from the ceiling and is equipped with solar lights for the eyes. My fire truck that Karen gave me is also solar powered. During the day the wheels spin from the solar energy. I finally got my pink flamingoes (there are 2 of them). These are also solar powered and provide a nice pink glow at night.
I call this my serenity garden. It's almost impossible to plant any flowers here because the tree roots have overtaken the whole area. So I'm content with gnomes and painted rocks.
With the new coat of paint, nice landscaping and a few new fixtures, my house is the nicest on the block, or at least I think so. I tell myself there's enough in the yard but already my mind is thinking of things I still need. I may need professional help!

No comments:

Post a Comment