Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Appalachian Trail Week 4

Michele and I are finally even in our quest to virtually walk the Appalachian Trail.
At week 3 I not only caught up with her but zoomed ahead. Michele claims she was sitting in meetings but she probably just figured I wouldn't put the hiking boots back on and catch up.
At week 4, we're pretty much even. So far we've walked 156 miles from the start of our journey. I am a little concerned about our hiking outfits. Why is Michele outfitted as a hiker with a walking stick and backpack while I'm dressed in a skirt with heels and shopping bags.
There is no stopping the competitiveness in either of us. After last week's finish in first place, I've now dropped to a head hanging 6th place. But Michele spent the week hiking at Crater Lake. Heels or no heels, I'm trudging on and trying to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment