Monday, May 21, 2018

Weekly Fitbit Results - FIRST PLACE!

Bruce may have spent most of last week in a car driving to Chicago but I pounced on the opportunity to "step" it up and took first place in last week's Fitbit standings.
I've been walking each day along the Little Blue Trace trail that runs behind my neighborhood. It's a little over 2 miles from my front door up to Lee's Summit Road then around the trail to the back entrance of the subdivision and back home.
I ran into this guy during one of my walks. This is probably the one and only time I'll be in first place unless Bruce decides to spend more time helping Courtney refurbish her new condo or Michele takes off and walks the many hiking trails across the United States. Plus I can't take the pressure of trying to keep up with either of them. I'm ready to slide back into my comfortable 70,000 steps a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment