Sunday, May 13, 2018

Maryellen for Mother's Day

Guess what I got for Mother's Day?
That's right. All the hinting I did paid off. Maryellen (the American Girl doll born in 1954) is now mine. I was telling Violet that now I have to go back to Chicago so I can get Maryellen a bed. Too bad I'm not crafty like Michele (this is another hint, maybe Michele will make Maryellen some 1950's outfits!!)
Earlier today I had just enough time to plant the remainder of my petunias in my new plant chairs and add them to my serenity garden.
Then it was off to Harrah's for dinner at the steak house. Violet asked when it was kid's day and Melissa and I both told her the same thing - Everyday is kid's day. So Happy Mother's Day to me! Thanks Melissa, Jamie, Violet and Lincoln for Maryellen. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment