Thursday, November 8, 2018

Kinetic Sand, Build A Bear & Gender Reveal

Since I had babysitting duty, I decided to break out the kinetic sand for Lincoln to play with while Melissa went to the doctor.
I couldn't believe this kept him occupied the whole time Melissa was gone. The last time we played with kinetic sand was when Bruce was here playing with Violet - maybe 2 or 3 years ago. If you put down a large sheet, it doesn't make that big of a mess.
When Melissa and Violet got back we headed off to Build a Bear. I'm a sucker for coupons - not the $1.00 or $.50 off. But give me a $10 off coupon and I'm there.
Violet has been wanting the purple unicorn ever since Build a Bear ran out during the "Pay Your Age" bargain day.
Build a Bear offers a special Birthday Bear during your birthday month. You pay your age (and we didn't have to wait in line)!
But Lincoln couldn't pass up the dinosaur Build a Bear and I couldn't pass up the bargain of paying $3 for a Build a Bear.
The reason I was babysitting Lincoln was so Melissa, Jamie and Violet could find out the sex of the new baby. It's a girl. I believe the baby is trying to intimidate me by doing hand to toe exercises in this photo. I don't think I'll ever be able to touch my toes again let alone hoist my leg over my head! By the way, the baby is due March 28, 2019. We'll see how close the doctor comes to that due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment