Monday, November 12, 2018

Freshly Painted Garage

As I sit here writing this post, I'm in agony from my poor aching back.
Not everyone would consider painting their garage a priority but I couldn't stand the original beige color any longer.
Michael was kind enough to come help me or I probably wouldn't have gotten done until the Spring thaw.
Speaking of the Spring thaw, I wasn't too happy putting my car outside in the blizzard while we painted. Yes, Trish, I said blizzard. Not what you may call a blizzard but close enough for me.
And what would go along with a new coat of paint? A new golf bag holder! Only thing is I don't have the rails to hang the bag on the wall. That comes next along with the track system to hold my weed eater, leaf blower and brooms - that comes when Teresa gets back from Florida.
There's not much left to do to update my house. I may have to go into retirement from the remodeling business.

No comments:

Post a Comment