Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving

No cooking a big Thanksgiving dinner for me this year. When you have kids who don't work a normal 9-5, Monday through Friday job, you make adjustments in holidays.
Jamie and Michael both had to work so Melissa took the kids to the holiday feast at the fire station and I took Michael to the steakhouse at Harrah's. I might not have any leftover turkey to make a sandwich tomorrow but I also don't have any dirty dishes to deal with tonight.
With a couple of warm days, Jamie was able to get my Christmas lights up.
New to the group this year is Dinomite the dinosaur. I add to my group but I also take away. I had to say goodbye to Santa and the snowman. I shed a few tears and bagged them up for the trash man to haul away tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment