Sunday, August 11, 2024

Volleyball Parent Meeting and Picking out Uniforms

Melissa had a conflict so she asked me to take Violet to figure sizes for her uniform, shoes, knee pads, hoodie - much more than I was prepared to handle. You'd be surprised how many different things the girls need in order to play volleyball. Shorts, knees pads, sweat pants, 4-5 different shirts, shoes, etc. There's exactly one of each size on a table and some mothers were hoarding shirts and other things. There was one mother that saw my anxiety and began helping me. This was much more than I planned for. I'm still wondering if I got the right sizes.

When we got done you had to stand in line to check out. I was in the wrong line, then stood in another line that was wrong then finally got the right line. One more thing that shows why we have kids when we're young. I had to come home and take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment