Sunday, August 11, 2024

Evening with the Kids

After the volleyball uniform fiasco, there was a pool party for the girls. Hazel and Goldie had been running fevers but I just couldn't take any more volleyball mom drama so I chose to watch the kids and let Melissa take Violet to her party.

The kids didn't seem sick to me. We walked down to the pond being extra careful not to step in the goose poop.

Lincoln would have thrown every rock into the pond but I limited him to any rock that wasn't bigger than his hand. I'm sure the neighbors were watching out their windows wondering why those kids were throwing rocks in the pond. They complain about everything.

Then we came home and played with the ball in the back yard. This was a total of watching kids for about 7 hours in one day. And I thought I was retired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment