Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday Showcase - Master Bedroom

When I closed on my house I made all the arrangements to have my bed delivered and set up so even though things were still in boxes, I'd have a place to sleep. Never did I dream (no pun intended) that it would be one of the worst nights of my life. Not even the 4' hill and 6' privacy fence could block the blinding spotlight from the parking lot behind my house that blazed into my eyes all night long. It was like living in Alaska where the sun NEVER sets.

So the next day the black trash bags went up on the windows until I could decide on window coverings. That was another daunting task. I really didn't know what I wanted. I finally decided on the Levolor blackout cordless blinds in a graphite color. It may have taken a few weeks but I finally got to spend a night in my room in total darkness.

Next was a little controversy between Melissa, Jamie and I on where to hang the canvas 3 piece print. Melissa and Jamie thought over the bed would be the best place. I wanted to hang it on the wall by the door to give that empty space dimension. Of course my choice won but I wonder when Michele comes what she might say. Oh well, for now the master bedroom is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment