Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Bouncy Baby Baby Baby.......

Goldie is a rather fussy baby. Whether it's being the 4th child or just her age, one of the best ways to keep her happy is to walk and bounce her in your arms. This reminds me of an episode of Friends where Rachel wakes her sleeping baby and Monica reads in a book to swing and bounce the baby to stop her from crying. She keeps repeating "Bouncy Baby Baby Baby". So that's what I do with Goldie.

Michele called while I was walking around the house and Goldie was intrigue listening to Michele's voice over the phone. Michele then reminded me to take a selfie of me and Goldie for my blog. I quickly hung up the phone and took the selfie not even thinking of putting Goldie in a better position for the picture. This is an effort of bouncing, walking and taking a selfie all at the same time.

Being only 6 weeks old, this only works for a short time so Hazel took her turn. Being only 2 (almost 3) this worked for an even shorter time!

No comments:

Post a Comment