Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sunday Showcase - Guest Bathroom

This Sunday's Showcase is dedicated to Michele. It's my guest bathroom. This beautiful Levelor blind is a sea mist color (mint green) and opens from either the top or the bottom. It pairs well with my new shower curtain and Cariloha towels. BTW, I could get a good color picture with my camera. Believe me, it's gorgeous!


When I first moved in Michele was with me and had to carry a black trash bag with masking tape to cover the window whenever she wanted to use the bathroom. The window is much lower than a standard window and she didn't want to give the neighbors a show. Me, I could care less what the neighbors might think since there's greenspace and no house next to mine. Besides, if all the neighbors have to do is wait for me to go to the bathroom then they need to find a new hobby.




No comments:

Post a Comment