Saturday, February 12, 2022

Christmas and Birthdays and Bears....Oh My!

The Taylors and I met up with Teresa for lunch so she could see Goldie.

Melissa and Teresa also exchanged late Christmas and birthday presents. Violet, Lincoln and Goldie cooperated for a picture but, of course, Hazel changed her mind at the last minute.

After lunch we headed to Build a Bear. I always buy each new grand baby a Build A Bear with a birth certificate with their name and original birth date. This was great when Violet was a baby. One baby, one Build a Bear. This time around it was one baby, three extra kids, four Build a Bears. Notice Hazel is smiling in this picture. She named her Build A Bear "Flamingo" because the bear has a flamingo on its shirt. Who knows the mind of a child.

It could have been five Build a Bears but I resisted the urge to get one for myself. I don't know who was having more fun, me or the kids.

Meet Lily, Luigi, Flamingo and Goldie Celine!!!!! Lily has glasses just like Violet. Luigi is on a skateboard, Lincoln's new adventure. Flamingo is....well she's Flamingo. And Baby Goldie is decked out in her new onesie. Now if I could only put them to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment