Saturday, July 14, 2018

New Fitbit and Appalachian Trail Update

Earlier this week I was at the DMV registering my new car. After waiting over an hour, I decided to do a little internet shopping. I should never be left alone for any length of time with internet access and nothing else to do.
The result, the new Fitbit Versa. It's a little bigger than my previous Fitbit Alta, but feels much lighter. Plus it has a lot more features and it's waterproof so I can wear it when I do my river walking at the pool.
I also thought it might give me an added boost to try and catch up a little on the Appalachian Trail. After 10 weeks, I'm still about 20 miles behind Michele. I love how she's created a new figure for me. I've dumped the shopping bags and now I'm on full throttle. Don't worry, Michele. I'll run out of energy before I get too close.
I did collect another badge, the Cherry Gap badge. Still not sure if these are actual badges or Michele is just trying to keep me interested and motivated. I do love my bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment