Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Lunch with Michele

Michele and Bruce were on their way to Boulder, Colorado to spend August in less humid weather and decided to stop in Kansas City for lunch.
We made a quick stop at Melissa's new house to see the progress. Violet loves taking pictures and is getting pretty good at it. This is her new room. Violet's closet is as big as a bedroom and she tells me I can move in with them and live in her closet.
Violet also snapped a picture of Michele peeking her head around the door.
I wanted a picture of Michele and Violet. This is the best I could get out of Violet. She was in one of her silly moods. After a quick lunch at Chick-Fil-A (fancy, huh!) Michele and Bruce were off to Boulder and Violet, Lincoln and I went to Build-A-Bear (more about that later).

No comments:

Post a Comment