Thursday, July 19, 2018

Heading to Virginia on the Appalachian Trail

It seems as though the new Fitbit is helping. I'm not as far behind Michele in our trek along the Appalachian Trail.
I really don't know much about this adventure. I know Michele is recording my steps. I know I'm "virtually" walking the Appalachian Trail. I know Michele posts these cute pictures of us on a map of the Appalachian Trail.
But for her posting my progress, I could be walking into the Atlantic Ocean, walking in circles or just collecting these badges from Fitbit and the Appalachian Trail walk. Some how I got this badge from Fitbit saying I climbed 10 floor. Hmmmm, doesn't seem like something you'd get a badge for.
After my walk the other day, I took a quick picture of myself and noticed I got Maryellen in the picture. I'm going to have to get her some workout gear like Olivia Newton John's "Let's Get Physical" so she can sweat like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment