Sunday, December 24, 2017

VioLin's Christmas Eve Surprise

It's been fun sending Violet snaps every morning of the antics of VioLin.
According to tradition, Elf on the Shelf leaves on Christmas Eve and reports to Santa whether or not the child has been bad or good. I found a letter on Pinterest that parent could leave their child telling them that their elf was leaving. I decided to create my own. I'm not quite the poet but I think it turned out pretty well.
For Violet's surprise gift from VioLin, I made her a Mimi for her American Girl Doll. It's exactly like the one she still drags around except much whiter. I had Melissa bring over Violet's afghan so I could take a look at it. It was a little hard trying to figure out where the grey ended and the white started!
Violet was very surprised when she saw the snap video but couldn't quite figure out how VioLin left her a gift. At that age the answer of "magic" is always good. So good-bye VioLin. Have a good year with Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment