Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ashley Graduation Dinner

Ashley graduates from nursing school this week so I decided to have a little graduation dinner.
Since Ashley has to work on Christmas, I took this opportunity to give her and Michael their Christmas present. Ashley and Michael bought themselves a new puppy for Ashley's graduation. They originally wanted 2 puppies but couldn't afford both right now.
So what do I do? I buy them the other puppy for Christmas. This is Kali. She's a chocolate Havanese. They pick her up on Friday along with her brother, Dexter. I gave them a card with the direction to not forget her when they pick up Dexter. Christmas is so exciting when gifts are a complete surprise and I pulled this one off. Neither Michael nor Ashley had a clue I bought the puppy. Merry Christmas Michael and Ashley!
By the way, VioLin was happily hanging from the ceiling fan tempting Violet and Lincoln once again with these coveted candy canes.

No comments:

Post a Comment