Monday, December 11, 2017

VioLin - Reading with Barbie and Hanging Out on the Fireplace

Yesterday I set VioLin up to hang with the Snoopy characters.
I had a Christmas Jingle Bells book so I set Barbie up to read to them. Violet wanted to know how Barbie got the book. We told her it was Christmas magic.
Today Violet and Lincoln came over so I had to put VioLin up where they couldn't reach him. As soon as Violet walked in the door, she wanted to know where VioLin was. I told her I would count to ten and see if she could find him. I barely got out "2" before she spotted him. It's easy to place VioLin when the kids aren't here. It's harder when you have to think of places so they can't touch him.
Violet and Lincoln also got there letters from Santa. They're so excited about Christmas.
Violet had a good time playing with the Barbie dolls.
And Lincoln was fascinated with all my animated Christmas toys. Plus he pushes the button on the train constantly. Thankfully Melissa was only gone for an hour. How does she keep up with them every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment