Wednesday, December 20, 2017

VioLin Antics

I need to catch up on all the activities VioLin has been doing the days before Christmas.
Lincoln lost his new car that Michele bought him. But the next morning VioLin found it and took the car to the top of the Christmas tree.
I found VioLin in the refrigerator eating Violet and Lincoln's grapes.
The next day VioLin was playing with my yarn.
Then I found VioLin in the bathroom writing on the bathroom mirror.
Violet and Lincoln were playing with the saxophone, so VioLin had to play with it too.
Violet and Lincoln were over and found VioLin climbing up the glass window.
VioLin jumped on the back of the Christmas dog and hopped around while the dog sang Christmas carols.
And today I found VioLin eating the candy from my candy dish. I'm so glad Christmas is almost here. I'm running out of ideas for VioLin.

No comments:

Post a Comment