Monday, November 24, 2014

It's Christmas Time!

I can't believe it isn't even Thanksgiving and I've got my Christmas lights up, my tree is decorated and all my presents are bought and wrapped.
I spent the past week going through all my old Christmas decorations and decided to cut back just a little this year. I've decorated the tree with all stuffed animals so I don't have to keep a close eye on the ornaments when Violet is around. She was over today and really loved all the animated Christmas characters and lights. I'd take down the picture behind the tree but it's covering the hole where the TV used to be mounted on the wall and I don't have a decoration big enough to cover it.
Jamie and I braved the cooler temperature and put up the outside lights and decorations. I wasn't the first on my block to have decorations up. A couple of houses beat me. But I still have the most animated.

No comments:

Post a Comment