Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Broken Sewer Pipe, Back Breaking Labor and Poop

Michael had a broker sewer line that was going to cost a fortune to replace. So with the help  of Jamie and his neighbor, the guys decided to tackle the job themselves.
Melissa and I watched from the window inside the house. It really surprised me when both Michael and Jamie jumped out of a 5 foot deep hole. When they finally dug down deep enough to expose the broken pipe, guess what suddenly sprung from the ground - poop! I ran outside to see what the excitement was about and the smell sent me scurrying back inside. Then Jamie came inside to take a break and told Melissa and I NOT to flush the stool. Jamie then proceeded to take a trip to the bathroom and out of habit...flushed the stool. Michael came running inside silently cussing the person who once again flooded the hole. But the day was successful and they replaced the broken pipe. Michael is glad he doesn't dig ditches for a living!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    broken sewer pipes

    ReplyDelete