Wednesday, November 19, 2014

White and Yellow Striped Afghan

I spend so much time making afghans for other people that I sometimes forget that I might need a few around my house. Now that Melissa and Jamie have moved out I have a cozy little "apartment" for overnight guests. Michele recently stayed here and I didn't realize just how cold it could get downstairs.
There's a comforter on the bed that has a small white and yellow stripe pattern mixed in with the other grey, white and yellow design. Each stripe of the afghan is a double crochet row, starting the alternating color without turning - for crochet people they'll understand this terminology. For everyone else, isn't it pretty. Now Michele has something to cuddle in during the wee hours of the morning when she's up and everyone else is still asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment