Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Outdoor Christmas Decorations

Even though my Christmas lights have been up since Thanksgiving, I've been holding off posting a picture because there wasn't any snow on the ground. Be careful what you wish for!
Each year I try to add a new decoration to my menagerie of Christmas characters. But the kids of have threatened to disown me if I continue with my redneck ways. The candy cane, Santa, Christmas Tree and snowman are acceptable, but they draw the line at the pink flamingos, pink pig, and waddling geese. So this year I bought a few more balls for the tree.

Tomorrow is Christmas and the decorations will soon be coming down packed away for next Christmas. I think I'll sneak out for the after Christmas sales and see what outrageous delight I can add for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment