Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

Today was just like any other Thursday night dinner except it was my 59th birthday. I feel like I should start a bucket list of things to do before I turn 60. But the only things I can think of are clean out my closets, organize my storage room and garage. I need to pick something daring and exciting and outside the house. Nothing comes to mind right now but I'll add "think of things for my bucket list" to my bucket list.
Dad, Michael, Melissa, Jamie, Violet and I went to dinner at Bandanas. The bar-b-cue was good and Melissa and Jamie had a cherry pie waiting for me at home. I'm not crazy about celebrating my birthdays. I've entered that period where people say "you look good for your age." I'd hate to think of what they'd say if I looked bad. Probably no one would ever speak to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment