Monday, September 2, 2013

Pre-Reunion Jitters

Saturday is my 40 year class reunion and I’ve been stressing about seeing my old classmates. But as one classmate wrote on Facebook “Everyone is getting older, it’s not just you.” Now I’m not an active Facebook poster; in fact I don’t post at all. Many years ago Michael created a Facebook account for me. It hasn’t been updated in over 6 years. But I do look from time to time and see postings from people. Some I know, some I have no idea who they are. Another classmate has asked everyone to post their senior class picture on Facebook. For those who have posted their senior picture, I look at them and think “WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?” I know my memory isn’t that bad but I’m hoping the reunion includes name tags.

Melissa has been helping me with an outfit for the event that doesn’t look too young, too old or too out of style. Let’s just hope it looks as good on me as it does on the hanger!

No comments:

Post a Comment