Sunday, September 22, 2013

Exercise

I'm always looking for new ways to lose weight and exercise besides the obvious of eating healthy and actually exercising. So I decided to buy a hula hoop. I used to hula hoop all the time when I was a kid. Just think of doing something fun and burning calories at the same time. Well when was the last time you tried to hula hoop? I've spent several days spinning the hula hoop around my waist and having it drop to the ground after two or three spins - sometimes not even that many. My hips are screaming from the pain.
Violet has watched my trial and error with the hula hoop. She sits on the floor, picks up the hula hoop then throws it to the ground. I'm a great role model! I even looked up how to hula hoop on the internet. My problem seems to be my hula hoop is too small - yeah right! Melissa can spin that thing for several minutes. But I'm determined to succeed. I'm on my way to WalMart to get a bigger hula hoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment