Thursday, August 29, 2013

Shopping...Lunch...Dinner...Family

Wow, today was busy for me. Melissa, Violet and I went shopping to complete my outfit for my class reunion next weekend. We started at DSW for shoes (couldn't find any) then to Charming Charlie's for jewelry. We then stopped at McAlister's for a quick bite for lunch.
Violet is so good in restaurants especially since she's learned she can sit in the big girl high chair. As long as she has her krinkle book with her she's happy.

Later Michael and I took Dad to Longhorn Steakhouse for Thursday night dinner.
I was explaining to Michael if he ever happened to peek in Grandpa's wallet and could only see a $20 bill and a few crumpled ones and Grandpa offered to "trade him wallets", he should always accept the offer. As far as I can remember Dad has always been able to take a wallet and hide money inside the lining.

After dinner Michael stopped by my house to see his favorite niece.
She always has a big smile for her Uncle Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment