Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Our Baby Violet is 5 Months Old

A few days late with the picture, but our baby Violet is now 5 months old.
Melissa gets sad when she thinks how fast she is growing up. But even if we put a book on her head, it's now going to stop her growth.
I may have to get a little more sophisticated app than Pic Stitch in order to show her monthly pictures. I'm not sure if it goes higher than 5 pictures to stitch together. Violet has her two bottom teeth and now her two top teeth are poking through. She's a master at sitting up and doing the "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" when she stands. Violet loves to watch Khloe and Lola play but watch out if you get too close. She likes to grab on to your hair. I notice that she tries very hard to mimic a lot of things that you do. The other day I was moving my feet around. She watched for quite a while, then began moving her feet. Melissa is trying to teach her to clap and do the "touchdown" gesture (arms over your head). I'll update at 6 months to see if Violet has achieved that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment