Saturday, August 10, 2013

Melissa and Jamie - Date Night

Last night Jamie and Melissa were able to go out for the first time since Violet was born. They went to dinner with friends then to a Bruno Mars concert at the Sprint Center.
So who was enlisted to babysit? Why me, of course. There is absolutely a good reason why you have babies when you're young. Even though she's not quite 5 months old, poor Violet was so confused because Melissa wasn't there.
If you look real close you can see how red her eyes are from crying. And she wasn't crying because she was mad. She actually looked very sad. She did stop crying for about 20 minutes and was very happy. But then the tears came again until she finally got so tired she fell asleep. She was sitting in my lap and her head fell forward. Reminded me of how old people fall asleep while sitting in their easy chairs watching Jeopardy! I slowly walked back to her bedroom and put her in her bed. I was so glad when Melissa and Jamie came home.
Today I continued my babysitting efforts. But this time with Khloe and Lola. Soooooooo much easier. They slept most of the day. But this evening they're barking at all the people taking their evening walks. We'll be joining them shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment