Saturday, June 15, 2013

Violet to the Beach

I barely got home from my trip to the beach when Jamie and Melissa whisked Violet off to Dauphin Island off the gulf coast near Golf Shores, Alabama.


But first Melissa had to make sure Violet's sunglasses fit well. I'm sure if Coach made sunglasses for babies, she'd have Coach sunglasses instead of this cheap pair of knock-offs.

Even though Melissa was nervous about Violet being in her car seat for several hours at a time, she seems to be taking the trip well.


Melissa sits in the back seat with Violet, plays with her toys and reads her books. She even has a giggle or two.


Meanwhile back in Kansas City, guess what I get to do? Puppy sit!


Melissa just let me know they made it to Memphis and Violet is exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment