Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Vero Beach - Tuesday

The weather has turned rather cloudy and rainy. Something about a system building up over the gulf, slowly making its way across Florida...blah, blah, blah. I don't mind the heat but where's my sun.


We went to lunch today at Mulligan's - another restaurant overlooking the ocean. No huge history with this restaurant but it also claims to have the best burgers on the beach. Their menu calls their hamburger "BBOB" (Best Burger On the Beach). It was good but certainly not the best I've had so far. Maybe they should change their menu. 

Sonia and I are doing quite well finding our way around without getting lost. We didn't even have to get out the GPS. Since the weather wasn't cooperating we spent the evening at Stix shooting pool.

Michael would have been very proud of his Mom. I only lost 2 games out of 8. Sam wasn't too happy losing to me. Maybe I should have let him win since he is letting us use his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment