Monday, May 27, 2013

Vero Beach - Sunday

Sunday morning we did what every tourist does on vacation - we went shopping. Only instead of all the fancy boutiques along with beach, we went to the mall. Not very exciting but it was there. We're going to the outlet malls later this week and also to the boutiques.

I've been trying to keep up my exercising each day so we go for walks along the beach.


The beaches are extremely clean and not really crowded. But you need to watch the report for low and high tide. With the high tide you're walking in very loose sand and it's very tiring. It reminds me of years ago when Melissa and I played sand volleyball. Only once, never again. But Sunday we walked at low tide. The sand on the beach is very compressed and the walk didn't seem near as long. Although my legs are starting to "feel the burn".

No comments:

Post a Comment