Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Vero Beach - Monday

We took most of the day to rest today so nothing much happening at the beach.

I asked Melissa to take a picture of Violet for me since I haven't posted a picture of her for several days.


Melissa told Violet she needed a picture for me so I like to think she remembers who I am.

Then I heard it was storming in Kansas City. Khloe and Lola get a little scared when it comes to storms.


They like to go to their safe place in their pen in the basement.

Last but certainly not least, my baby Violet is 10 weeks old today.


Her personality is growing faster than she is. Melissa thinks this reminds her of herself. Depending on the facial expression sometimes she looks like Jamie and sometimes more Melissa. I wish I could remember that far back but I think she's too young for me to make too many comparisons. Although I only have Melissa and Michael to compare to. My guess is she'll be more like Michael - always on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment