Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is the day when mom's are pampered. But for me it is the day I make a list of chores for my kids to accomplish. It's hard for them to refuse when it's Mother's Day.


Jamie power washed the deck and sprayed the yard for weeds while Michael planted peony bushes for me. Then Michael and Jamie replaced a screen on my porch. But Melissa still had the toughest job. She entertained Violet.


This was also Melissa's first Mother's Day. She's finding out just how hard it is to raise children. But I think Baby Violet is perfect. She's much more alert, smiles a lot, and likes to be pulled into a sitting position. Today we practiced our Gangnam style and ballet. Violet has also found her hair and likes to run her fingers through it. Her hair is much longer than this picture portrays.

No comments:

Post a Comment