Monday, May 27, 2024

She Shed Wall

I'm constantly looking for unique things to add to my She Shed wall in the garage.

My newest additions are the picture of Violet with the #18 on top of the picture of Melissa playing volleyball. Violet chose #18 because that's her birthday. I also wanted to use the #18 patch because I paid $5.00 for it and didn't want it to be a one time thing.

Teresa has been listening to me complain and vent for months so I got the sister therapy sign in her honor. Teresa is a good listener and will never tell a secret!

Last is the picture Violet drew of the elephant. She know I love elephants (and flamingos) so I just had to frame it and add it to my wall. The wall's still pretty open so if anyone has any suggestions or wants to buy something for me, I'm open to all and everything as long as it's unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment