Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day, or as I like to call it - early Labor Day - I have a list of things that need to get done around the house that I can't do on my own.

Michael braved the climb up the ladder with the help of Teresa to change the battery in my water sprinkler sensor. Who would have thought that might come up on a To Do list?

All of us pitched in and put a couple of rock borders around the back side of my house where the sod was pulling away from the foundation. I still need to put out my yard art to liven this area up a bit.

Teresa stepped in and did the grilling while I was inside preparing the side dishes.

The bad part about doing all this work is I looked like a homeless person in my Mother's Day photo. If that's what it takes to get a picture, then I'll take what I can. Once again I forgot to take a picture of me with Michael and Melissa. I'm going to have to start making a better list. I certainly can't rely on my memory and I fear it's only going to get worse. (That's remembering to take pictures....geesh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment