Saturday, August 28, 2021

I Joined the Gym

I needed something to motivate me to exercise. I have all the equipment needed to a good workout at home but that just wasn't doing the trick for me.

So I decided to join Planet Fitness. It took everything I had to go the first time but I did it. They have this area where there are 10 different workout machines and steps to climb. You work each machine for 1 minute, rest for 30 seconds, then do stair steps for a minute. After one round you've done a 30 minute full body workout. 
It wasn't that bad although the picture says otherwise. After the 30 minute workout I did 20 minutes on a sit down elliptical. It was hard but I really enjoyed it. 
My favorite part was the hydro massage chair I used for 10 minutes after the workout. Cross your fingers I last longer than one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment