Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tie Dye Failure

I thought tie dying would be a fun activity for Violet and Lincoln (Melissa forbid me from letting Hazel get dye all over her). Violet and Lincoln have tie dyed before so I got 2 shirts for me and one for Hazel for us to tie dye.
Hazel's shirt turn out real cute - of course Violet took charge of that shirt. The shirt with the green sleeves was also Violet's creation. She did try to make a heart in the center which she saw on YouTube but the heart didn't quite come out as planned. I can't blame Lincoln for the other shirt. I folded it and tied it. Lincoln used the dye. Either I had too thick of folds or we didn't use enough dye.
We're not giving up. We'll soon have another attempt and hopefully those shirts will come out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment