Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Gender Reveal - It's A Girl!

After dropping Violet and Lincoln off at school, Melissa and Jamie brought Hazel to my house so they could get the sonogram for the gender of Baby #4.

The first 10 minutes after Jamie and Melissa left were filled with tears but Ma worked her magic and after popsicles, bubbles, race cars and funny pictures, Hazel and I had a fun morning.

Melissa and Jamie were convinced Baby #4 was a boy but I wasn't too sure. From the beginning I thought it was a girl but Melissa seemed so persistent that it was a boy I almost changed my mind before the reveal. The look on Melissa's face was priceless when pink smoke came out instead of blue.

Everyone thought it was going to be a boy except the two grandmothers. I know my reasoning but not sure of Laura's....Instinct?

Either way, we're all happy to welcome Baby Girl Taylor in January 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment