Friday, May 7, 2021

Geocaching

While Michele was here escaping the stress of an open house, we went on my first geocache find. The directions indicated it was only 1.5 miles away along the Jackson County trail in the back of my neighborhood so we decided to walk. We searched and searched and couldn't find the treasure. We did find the discarded blue glove and Cheetos bag that someone posted in a picture but were unable to find the camouflaged bottle.

The worst part was having to walk back the 1.5 miles. After climbing up and down the hill and trying to avoid the sticker bushes, it was a little difficult to trek home. I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade in order to see more geocaches but my first experience wasn't that great. Maybe I'll try the next "easy" one near my house and make my decision then. BTW, that's Michele way in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment