Thursday, March 28, 2019

Hazel's First 24 Hours

For such a little girl our baby Hazel has had quite a bit of attention in her first 24 hours.
I look a little better than I did last night and I got a good night's sleep. I'm not sure about Melissa but Hazel also slept very well.
Violet and Lincoln were excited about their new toys from Hazel. Jamie had to explain to Violet that Hazel didn't actually go out shopping.
Lincoln didn't care who bought the toys as long as there was something for him. What could be a better choice than Chase from Paw Patrol.
With Jamie concentrating on Daddy duty, I believe this was the first time he got to hold his new daughter.
What's the favorite way for Melissa to celebrate her new family? Why a first family picture. I'm pretty sure professional newborn and family pictures are in the near future.

Nothing beats my favorite picture. Her expression and hand placement remind me so much of my Dad. It's almost like someone told her she has to go home soon and meet Khloe and Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment