Sunday, September 2, 2018

Dilly Bars

We were having lunch at Dairy Queen and Violet asked if we could have a Dilly Bar after lunch. Melissa had this questionable look on her face and asked "What's a Dilly Bar?" Then I had the questionable look on my face and said "You don't know what a Dilly Bar is?" I'm not sure if she was more confused about the Dilly Bar or the fact that Violet knew what a Dilly Bar was. Doesn't everyone know what a Dilly Bar is?
Dilly Bars have been around since 1955. Dairy Queen is known for their Dilly Bars. What I didn't know was they not only made them in chocolate but butterscotch, cherry and Heath. We did a little shopping after lunch then went back to Dairy Queen to get the Dilly Bars. Melissa was so embarrassed about asking for "Dilly Bars" at the drive-thru that I had to go inside and get them. We ended up getting the cherry Dilly Bars at Violet's request. Trust me, not the right choice. We all learn something new every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment