Friday, September 14, 2018

A Walk Down I-70

Virtually walking the Appalachian Trail can get a bit monotonous. I'm just walking around my neighborhood or my living room and Michele is keeping track of our steps to add to a map.
So after 17 weeks and 700 miles, we decided to ditch the Appalachian Trail (for now) and started a new challenge.
We're now walking down I-70, each starting at our own homes, to see where we meet in the middle. After 2 weeks, I've made it to Hiway 65 while Michele is in Warrenton. I give her credit though. I may have walked a little further than her but she's had the distraction of the outlet malls. Nothing much to see for me as I progress but if memory serves me correctly, there may be a few antique stores along the way. I get distracted easily so Michele may gain a little bit of ground. Let's hope we meet some place where they at least have a McDonald's!

No comments:

Post a Comment