Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 4 - We Ran Out of Tile

I thought I was 1 tile short in finishing the bathroom...but actually I'm 2 tiles short.
So it doesn't bother me that I have to buy a whole box of tile. A little change in plans. I was going to tile the bathroom closet with the less expensive tile. Now that I have to buy another box of tile to complete the bathroom, the closet has been upgraded!
Michael did all the work in the bathroom.
I finished the living area and replaced the broken tiles. Really, I didn't even get that all done. We ran out of mortar and didn't want to start another bucket. Our 5-1/2 hours of working was more than I could handle. That standing around and watching Michael lay tile is tiresome work!
I also trimmed the tile to fit around the door. Trying to get those cuts exactly right, took me almost as long as it did for Michael to tile the bathroom. No work tomorrow because of Lincoln's birthday dinner. But we'll be at it again on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment