Monday, December 22, 2014

Photo Christmas Cards

With each passing year, photo Christmas cards are becoming more popular.
Even Michael has gotten into the photo trend - although if it weren't for Ashley I don't think he would send out cards.
I didn't want to do the same thing I did last year (a group family photo). I thought of using our group selfie from Disney but Violet has changed so much since then. I also didn't want to appear lonely and pathetic or conceited and smug with just a photo of myself. So I opted for a picture of myself with separate pictures of Michael and Ashley and Jamie, Melissa and Violet (the puppies on are the back of the card).
Melissa has been sending photo Christmas cards for several years. No matter how hard I plan I can't beat the cuteness of Violet being front and center on the card. In fact I'm starting to think of ideas for next year's Christmas card now. If I wasn't afraid of all the push back from my kids and their busy schedules, I'd plan a professional picture. Maybe a good idea will hit me before the hustle and bustle of next year's Christmas card rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment