Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Memory Book

Last year Michele made me a December memory book. She makes the books using paper, card stock, envelopes, almost anything she has laying around then paints watermark backgrounds. Her artistic talents are amazing.
Each day starting the 1st of December and ending December 25th you memorialize what you did - like writing in a diary or a journal. It would have been so much simpler doing this last year when Violet was living here. But the procrastinator in me put it off. This year I felt so darn guilty that I vowed to complete it.
Ta-Da! It got a bit easier towards the end of the book with so much Christmas stuff going on. Every other day I was pic stitching pictures together so I could run to CVS and print them off in small size to fit the book. I'd ask her for another book but I think the stress would curl me up in a ball with a blanket in the closet. But it has given me inspiration to complete the Grandma book she made me when Violet was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment