Tuesday, October 21, 2014

World Series Fever

It's been 29 years since the Royals have been in the World Series and you can sure tell it in Kansas City. After visiting with Aunt Pam in the hospital - she had her other knee replacement - Melissa, Violet and I headed to Rally House to get our World Series Royals shirts.
The store was jam packed with people and the selection wasn't the absolute best. But I think we got the best shirts available. It was a little hard trying to pick up shirts and hold Violet at the same time so Melissa set her down. I was following Violet around the store and she headed for the dressing rooms. So I thought she couldn't do much damage there. But then she shut the dressing room door. I didn't realize that the door would automatically lock - FROM THE INSIDE. I didn't know what to do. I was afraid to leave her by herself in the dressing room. But then I thought if I couldn't get her out no one else could take her. But then I saw Melissa and I called her over and ran to find someone to unlock Violet from the dressing room. It was really kind of funny but not when you saw the tears in her eyes. GO ROYALS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment