Saturday, October 25, 2014

Whitney's Wedding

Last weekend Melissa, Jamie, Violet and I headed out to Haysville, KS to attend Whitney's wedding. Whitney is the daughter of my cousin Lesley.
We were a little skeptical how Violet would act with such a long car ride but she was darn near close to perfect.
As I was saying, Whitney is the daughter of my cousin Lesley who is the daughter of my Aunt Donna and Uncle Mike.
It's been quite some time since I've seen all my cousins. There's Kevin, Danny, Michele, Ronnie, Kathleen (Kevin's daughter), Shelley, Jim (Shelley's husband), Eric (Ronnie's son), me and Timmy. The only one missing is the mother of the bride, Lesley.
After a few hours of visiting we decided to pack Violet back in the car and head home.
Michele and Bruce had left about 15 minutes before us but when Jamie is ready to get home...well let's just say he's ready. We passed Michele and Bruce on the way then had to stop and get gas. As we were getting gas Melissa and I saw Michele and Bruce pass by on the hiway. Within 5 minutes of getting back on the hiway, we passed them again. Needless to say we got back to Kansas City almost an hour before Michele and Bruce made it to my house. Long day but great visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment