Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Cemetery Surprise.....or Mistake

Teresa and I have decided to take advantage of the vases at the cemetery for Grandma Eddy, Mom and Dad.
Some type of ethereal phenomena always seems to happen when I go to the cemetery. While setting up the vase for Grandma Eddy's arrangement, I put my hand on her headstone. I swear I felt an electrical shock. My finger even went numb for a few minutes. Teresa thought she'd hit me with the vase but that didn't happen. Active imagination????? I don't think so.
We then went and checked on Mom and Dad's arrangement and noticed the cemetery had installed an additional vase. Long story short, they put the vase in the wrong place to begin with and either someone found the paperwork to put up the vase where we originally wanted it or they figured out they made a mistake and figured it was easier to just install another vase as opposed to redoing the inscription for Mom and Dad. I touched the granite plate with the new vase and it moved. Scared the crap out of me. Teresa thinks it was a sign from Dad. I think if it was Dad, the entire plate would have fallen out. Probably just a little hello from Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment